First, there was cellphone monster. Now there’s popcorn too:
What will come next?
– A bit tight under the arms, don’t you think?
– Traditional fit, sir. One can’t raise one’s arms above one’s head. It tends to inhibit any impulsive acts of surrender.
I was laughing very hard.
Quote from The Bank Job (2008).
The above picture comes from Steve Yegge‘s Egomania. There’s also his great post Dynamic Languages Strike Back. Both recommended reads.
It kind of reminded me of one particular monkey…
<Khassaki> HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
<Judge-Mental> try pressing the the Caps Lock key
<Khassaki> O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
<Judge-Mental> fuck me
Hat tip to Trzaskprask for taking this awesome picture.
Oh, and btw, while I’m at it, uhm, Happy New Year!
- It was the briefcase from Pulp Fiction.
- ye lol, but i heard that the briefcase in pulp fiction is actually the dvels soul
- it was Ving Rhames soul in pulp fiction.. and thats why he helped get it in this film
- It is also the Maltese Falcon, the Continuum Transfunctioner, and the weird glow in the trunk of the car in “Repo Man”.
- a mcdonalds mcmuffin
- A toaster strudle… Davian gets hungry too.
- Its the episode when the coyote catch and eat the roadrunner…
- Its Paris Hiltons latest sex tape.
- it s the script for the final ever episode of Lost. thus why JJ Abrams wanted Cruise to get it back.
- Obviously, the Rabbit’s foot is Larry Wachowsky’s penis.
- It’s Suri Cruise’s bronzed poop.
- It’s the key to getting laid.
- Its the one ring to rule them all.
- It was Ethan Hunt’s Good Luck gift.
- It’s the weapons of mass destruction the US never found in Iraq
- it s deux ex machina.
- If you look very closely you can see a little white furry paw in that glass thingy
- The script for MI4
God, I love imdb boards. And MI-3 was a fantastic movie!