It’s been 1,5 years since the release of v1.4 of WP Movie Ratings plugin. Actually, there are not that many changes in version 1.5. Following the tradition, odd minor version numbers are more or less maintenance releases, witout any big features.
Here is the changelog:
- added option to add movies without rating them (only through the administration panel) (to create a list of owned just not yet seen dvds, for example).
- added option to select all ‘only_rated’ or ‘only_not_rated’ movies using the wp_movie_ratings_show() function call.
- char_limit option can now be passed as a parameter to the wp_movie_ratings_show() function call.
- fixed problems making the movie reviews pages non XHTML compliant.
- fixed error which prevented certain users from activating the plugin (the database table was not created).
- fixed XHTML validation error in the bookmarklet.
You will find the detailed list of changes in the
changelog file. And here’s the direct download link. Enjoy!
3 thoughts on “WP Movie Ratings v1.5 released!”
I’ve been waiting for this to come out.
Thanks a bunch
Do we need to register with IMDB now to use this now? I used to be able to add movies but now it says something about not being logged in.
Can you please email me the reply so I don’t have to keep checking here? Thanks! :)
No need to register with imdb. You just need to be logged in to your blog. If it still does not work, there must be something wrong with your configuration.
Comments are closed.